500 SERIESRaised Panel Steel Doors offer beauty that’s maintenance free and at an economical price. Two types are available (500 Series, 25 Ga.) and (400 Series, 24 Ga.). Both 500 and 400 Series are wood grain textured and have three types of panels: our standard raised panel, Traditional Panel (Models 501, 511); a longer raised panel, Ranch Panel (Models 502 and 512) and a carriage style panel, Carriage Panel (Models 50C and 51C). Ten optional window designs and four standard colors are available: Bright White, Almond, Sandstone and Brown.
- Section Joint: Tongue and Groove joint between sections
- Thickness: 2″, all sections have hemmed edges
- R Value: Insulated models *R=4.3
* R values are calculated specifically for the colder climates and offer the best long term insulating value.
- Panel Types / Size
- Traditional Panel size: 20″x14″ (Models: 501 & 401) & (Insulated Models 511 & 411)
- Ranch Panel size: 42″x15″ (Models 502 & 402) & (Insulated Models 512 & 412)
- Carriage Panel size: 19″ x 15″ (Models 50C & 40C) & (Insulated Models 51C & 41C)
- Finish: Baked on polyester enamel
- Colors selection: White, Brown, Almond, Sandstone
- Bottom weather seal: U-shape loop type vinyl with aluminum retainer
- Twenty Year Limited Warranty
8′-0″, 9′-0″, 10′-0″, 12′-0″, 14′-0″, 15′-0″, 16′-0″, 18′-0″
7′-0″, 8′-0″, 9′-0″, 10′-0″, 11′-0″, 12′-0″, 14′-0″
15″ or 12″ radius torsion hardware; track is 2″ bracket mounted. Quiet long life nylon rollers, non corrosive door fixtures and graduated hinges are standard. U-shaped galvanized struts are supplied with every double car door to keep the door rigid.