900 Series – Commercial Garage Door
The 900 Series Industrial steel garage doors are strong and are designed for applications such as warehouse buildings and other commercial or industrial buildings. Deep ribs are rolled formed into the door giving the door construction added strength. Doors are available both 24 and 20 gauge galvanized steel that are protected with a white polyester finish. Insulation and back skin options are available as well as windows and several glass options.
- Steel Thickness: 24 GA (Model 924) or 20 GA (Model 920), G 40 galvanized and painted
- Overall Thickness: 2″
- Section Heights: 21″ and 24″
- Section Joint: Shiplap joint between sections
- End Stiles & Center Stiles: 18 GA galvanized, End Stiles are galvanized and painted
- Bottom weather seal: U-shape loop type vinyl with adjustable aluminum retainer
- Finish: 4 Coat Process, Galvanizing, bonderizing, baked on epoxy, and polyester top coat
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
8′-2″ 9′-2″ 10′-2″ 12′-2″ 14′-2″ 16′-2″ 18′-2″ 20′-2″ 22′-2″ 24′-2″
8′-1″ 9′-1″ 10′-1″ 12′-1″ 14′-1″ 16′-1″
15″ radius torsion hardware; track is 2″ hemmed and bracket mounted. 3″ track supplied when required by weight. Heavy duty steel rollers, non corrosive door fixtures and 14 gauge graduated hinges are standard. Double end hinges and long stem rollers are included on doors 16′-2″ wide or as required by weight. U-shaped galvanized struts are supplied on doors over 14′-2″ wide or as required by weight to keep the door rigid. All doors are standard with interior slide bolt lock.