Now you can have the stylish appeal of a sleek and architecturally refined garage door, the Modern Classic™. The Modern Classic is a true stile-and-rail garage door made with an all-aluminum construction. Panel widths and heights can be configured to meet your requirements. Choose from glass or aluminum panels and painted, anodized or wood grain powder coated finishes. Regardless of your choices, the Modern Classic’s beauty will last a lifetime and is virtually maintenance free.
- Frame: 2″ thick extruded aluminum 6063-T5
- Finish: Standard, Class II clear Anodized
- Section Joint: Tongue and Groove Joints with compressible foam gasket between sections
- Top & Bottom Rail widths: 5-7/8″ (5-1/2″ on flat), Meeting Rail width combined: 4-3/16″ (3-1/2″ on flat)
- End Stile width: 5-7/8″ (5-1/2″ on flat), Center Stile width: 3-1/4″ (2-1/2″ on flat)
- Bottom weather seal: U-shape loop type vinyl
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
8′-0″, 9′-0″, 10′-0″, 12′-0″,16′-0″, 18′-0″
7′-0″, 8′-0″, 9′-0″, 10′-0″, 12′-0″
15″ or 12″ radius torsion hardware; track is 2″ bracket mounted. 3″ track supplied when required by weight. Quiet long life white nylon rollers, non corrosive door fixtures and graduated hinges are standard. U-shaped galvanized struts are supplied with every double car door and as required by weight to keep the door rigid.