The Therma Classic™ is an insulated carriage house style steel garage door. The Therma Classic simulates the look of old fashioned swing type doors and comes available in 90 attractive designs. The design patterns are a deeper pattern than most steel garage doors – high definition. This makes the doors more visible from a distance thus enhancing a home’s curb appeal. It features a sandwich construction, flexible joint seal and natural Thermal Break. Doors come with a white polyester finish and can be easily field painted to match any home’s exterior.
- Section Joint: Tongue and Groove joint between sections with thermal break
- Thickness: 2″
- R Value = 9 (Calculated door section R Value in accordance with DASMA-163)
*R values are calculated specifically for the colder climates and offer the best long term insulating value.
- Finish: Baked on polyester enamel
- Colors selection: White
- Bottom weather seal: U-shape loop type vinyl with aluminum retainer
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
8′-0″, 9′-0″, 10′-0″, 16′-0″, 18′-0″, 20′-0″
7′-0″, 8′-0″, 9′-0″, 10′-0″, 12′-0″, 14′-0″, Sections available in 27″, 28″, 31″ and 32″ in height
15″ or 20″ radius torsion hardware; track is 2″ bracket mounted. Quiet long life nylon rollers, non-corrosive door fixtures and graduated hinges are standard. U-shaped galvanized struts are supplied with every double car door to keep the door rigid.