Therma Elite™ garage doors offer a luxurious appearance and are a hybrid garage door. Using our insulated sandwich construction, Therma Tech II flush steel door sections; we apply precision cut Extira® composite wood overlay designs to create the largest selection of carriage style designs in the industry. These doors have an insulation value of 10.4 R, a Thermal Barrier Joint and are factory painted after assembly. Unlike other overlay doors the Therma Elite maintains uniform dimensions of the overlay components regardless of the door size. Over height and odd width doors are just as attractive as standard sizes.
- Section Joint: Tongue and Groove joint between sections with Thermal Break
- Flexible Vinyl Joint Seal
- Standard Overlay Dimensions (on flat): .401” Beveled Profile, Top Rail = 5”, Bottom Rail = 7 5/8”, End Stiles: 5”, Meeting Center Stiles Combined = 10”, Meeting Rails Combined = 5”, Design Groups 1, 2, A, B, V and X Stiles = 4 ½”, Design Group 3 = 3 ½” Stiles, Window Mullions = 9/16”
- Standard Arch Radius: Single Car = 15’-0” Radius, Double Car = 2 at 15’-0” Radius or optional: 1 at 58’-0” Radius
- Overall Thickness: 2 ½”, (2” Steel Section + ½ Composite Overlay)
- R Value = *10.4
*R values are calculated specifically for the colder climates and offer the best long term insulating value.
- Glass: Clear 1/8″ tempered glass standard
- Finish: Steel Sections = Baked on Polymer Enamel, finished door = High Performance Professional Grade Acrylic Primer and Enamel Top Coat
- Color Selection: White
- Bottom weather seal: U-shape loop type vinyl with aluminum retainer
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
8′-0″, 9′-0″, 10′-0″, 12′-0″, 14′-0″, 15′-0″, 16′-0″, 18′-0″
7′-0″, 8′-0″, 9′-0″, 10′-0″, 11′-0″, 12′-0″
15″ or 12″ radius torsion hardware; track is 2″ bracket mounted. Quiet long life nylon rollers, non-corrosive door fixtures and graduated hinges are standard. U-shaped galvanized struts are supplied with every double car door to keep the door rigid.